eCreations is the Best WordPress Development Company in Phoenix
Touting that we’re the best WordPress development company in Phoenix is no small claim. We understand that many other agencies may tell you the same thing; and while we’re certainly proud of what we do, we prefer to let our work speak for itself.
In the past year alone, four independent media companies (Clutch, Manifest, Upcity and Expertise) have hand-selected eCreations as “Best in Phoenix”.
Since WordPress is a fully customizable platform, we leverage the features of WordPress to create immersive user experiences for website visitors.
WordPress is Our Chosen CMS
You have choices when it comes to a Content Management System
WordPress isn’t the only CMS out there that creates interactive websites with dynamic content. Drupal and Joomla are a couple of others that are popular, but after comparison, we think WordPress, packed with features out of the box, comes out on top for being the best and most popular solution for managing your website and its content.
You’re in good company! Many Fortune 500 companies, news and media outlets, many of the most popular blogs int he world, along with more than 35% of all websites use WordPress. The New York Times, Walt Disney Company, Spotify, BBC America, UPS and Mashable are just some of the biggest names powered by WordPress.
One WordPress - Limitless Possibilities
What makes eCreations Different?
Let’s call it like it is. If you do a quick Google search on just about anything relating to WordPress website design, or WordPress development, you’ll be presented with hundreds of millions of results. One of the reasons that makes eCreations a better WordPress design & development firm is our need to learn and understand both your business and your objectives. From that point, we can leverage the power of the WordPress platform to achieve those objectives.
Other agencies claim they’re WordPress experts, eCreations actually is one. We’ve been working with WordPress for nearly 15 years and that experience has afforded us the opportunity to intimately know and understand WordPress. With the numerous plugins available, we can provide you with a customized solution that exceeds your requirements, and if available plugins don’t quite fit the bill, don’t worry – our expert WordPress developers can create a one custom specifically for your need.
Our Web Design & Development Process
Our process for a successful website build revolves around you.
- Project Planning: We take the time to fully understand your business and your objectives. We ask a lot of questions to make sure the solutions we suggest are the best for you!
- Pre-Production: From the information gathered during planning, we can focus in on the requirements, the ideas and the objectives.
- Production: Whether completely custom or customized, we begin to shape your project to ensure its longevity.
- Testing & QA: We go through 4 phases of testing and quality assurance before the site is deployed. Making sure we’ve delivered more than what was promised!
- Deployment: Website launches are an exciting time at our office! All hands on deck to deploy and then test again on the production server.
- Letting the World Know: Since our websites include the initial on-page search engine optimization, we verify that the search engines know about the newly launched websites. We make sure analytics are installed and tracking properly.
- Support: WordPress & WooCommerce need updates. It’s like making sure your car gets an oil change. This is where our WordPress and WooCommerce Care Plans come in.
- Digital Marketing: Websites are not a “set it and forget it”. Remember the goals we talked about? Now’s the time to put your investment to work!