Websites are Living Things That Need to be Cared For
What’s Website Maintenance anyway, and why do I need it?
Your web designer quit, moved, went out of business or is difficult to reach. We get those calls all the time. eCreations is different because we treat our clients the way we want to be treated. We’re responsive, professional and can have most website maintenance items/modifications completed within 24 hours. Even better, we’re here for you when you need us because we’re local and on-shore.
When you don’t have a good relationship with your web development team, you run the risk of encountering a metric boatload of problems. You can lose customers who get irritated and leave because of broken links on your website. Or, if your site’s content is dated and never changes, it becomes boring and you again lose valuable business.
Website Maintenance is Critical
If you’re looking to make ongoing changes, and/or you have multiple websites that need help, and/or you’re an agency, our Partner Agreement was made for you. We love our partners, and we shower them with things like increased priority response, beer glasses, swag, and deeply discounted rates.
Want to self-manage your website? We program to allow that, and furthermore, we can convert it for you as well.
Either way, if you need to “fix” or evolve your existing site, we’ll happily recommend the best approach.
Website maintenance plans are tailored to your website’s specific needs. This means you can choose what services that you need. Each service plan at least includes updates to the WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
Our Website Maintenance Services
Our website maintenance services include a combination of the following:
- Updates: Update the WordPress core, plugins, and themes and ensure that everything works together as planned and solve any issues that arise.
- Backups: Perform both automatic and manual backups on a regular schedule. Backups will be used to restore the website if needed.
- Security: Monitor threats and attacks, and set up security to prevent them. Perform security fixes and restore backups as needed.
- Site Monitoring: Monitor speed issues, 404 errors, broken links, etc. and solve issues or make suggestions about how to solve issues.
- Analytics: We use high-quality tools to analyze traffic and offer suggestions for content, design, etc. This can also include A/B testing.
Our WordPress & WooCommerce Care Plans keep your website up to date and protected.