Professional Small Business Websites with Flexible Financing
eCreations is celebrating small business and entrepreneurship! Don’t go without a website for your small business and if you already have one, now’s the perfect time to upgrade your small business website! Our small business websites are the same professional websites we’ve been known for since 1997. They come packed with features, customizations, WordPress content management system, and WooCommerce (if you need eCommerce).
What’s the difference?
For a limited time, we’re offering flexible, in-house financing for small business websites; and by flexible, we mean flexible!
We’ll finance your website with as little as 20% down, and payments for up to 12 months.
Your Small Business Website - Powered by WordPress
WordPress is trusted by more than 40% of all websites.
If you need a website for your small business, WordPress comes packed with features out of the box, and it provides a solid, trusted foundation for the growth of your business.
WordPress is easy to use. You can easily manage your own content (text & photos) and create new pages, blog posts, menu (navigation) items, etc. If you can use MSWord – you got this!
When we build your small business website, we’ll use a visual page builder called Elementor so you can literally drag and drop different elements on your pages. Be sure to check out the video!
Once we have all of the pages created with your text and photos, we’ll perform the initial on-page search engine optimization (SEO).
We’ll make sure that Google, Bing and Yahoo know about your website by verifying it with them and submitting the sitemaps.
We’ll also integrate Google Analytics to make sure we all can track visitors and goal completions (conversion tracking).
You Need a Website for Your Business
We love small business!
eCreations started in 1997 and we work with businesses of all sizes – from mom-and-pops to Fortune 500 companies.
One of the many reasons that you should choose eCreations to develop your small business website is because of our desire to learn and understand both your business and your objectives. There’s a special place in our hearts for small businesses and we thrive on our clients’ success!
Our Web Design & Development Process
Our process for a successful website build revolves around you.
- Project Planning: We take the time to fully understand your business and your objectives. We ask a lot of questions to make sure the solutions we suggest are the best for you!
- Pre-Production: From the information gathered during planning, we can focus in on the requirements, the ideas and the objectives.
- Production: Whether completely custom or customized, we begin to shape your project to ensure its longevity.
- Testing & QA: We go through 4 phases of testing and quality assurance before the site is deployed. Making sure we’ve delivered more than what was promised!
- Deployment: Website launches are an exciting time at our office! All hands on deck to deploy and then test again on the production server.
- Letting the World Know: Since our websites include the initial on-page search engine optimization, we verify that the search engines know about the newly launched websites. We make sure analytics are installed and tracking properly.
- Support: WordPress & WooCommerce need updates. It’s like making sure your car gets an oil change. This is where our WordPress and WooCommerce Care Plans come in.
- Digital Marketing: Websites are not a “set it and forget it”. Remember the goals we talked about? Now’s the time to put your investment to work!
How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website?
The cost to build a website varies greatly.
There are many factors that need to be considered when answering this question and the best way for an accurate estimate is to take advantage of our free consultation.
As outlined below, the average entry point for a basic, brochure-style small business website would be about $ 6,000 for design and development, plus the cost of the domain name, hosting, and other services and licenses.
- Domain Name $20/yr.
YourCompany.com is a domain name. This typically will be $10 to $20 per year and is available from a ton of registrars. We offer domain registration through OpenSRS. To find your perfect web address, please visit our OpenSRS / Tucows page.
- Secured Hosting $120/yr.
Through our partnership with a2Hosting, eCreations offers reliable and fast cPanel hosting services, which include a free Security Certificate. There are many hosting plans available through a2, but for a shared environment (which is often times sufficient for a small business website), the costs will be about $120 per year.
- Cloud DNS & CDN (optional) $350/yr.
For about $350 a year, Cloud DNS (Domain Name Service) and CDN (Content Delivery Network) can greatly increase the speed of your website by putting the content closer to your end user. We recommend Edge Delivery by StackPath/MAXCDN
- Website Design $1,500+
Before a website can be developed, it needs to be planned and designed. Planning is a crucial part of a successful website. During this phase, we ask a lot of questions so we understand your business and more importantly, the people visiting your website. Then, we take that knowledge and start working on making that plan a reality.
- Website Development $4,000+
Our chosen content management system (CMS) is WordPress. WordPress runs over 40% of all the websites in the world. Whether completely custom, or customized, we turn the design into reality and make sure it's mobile responsive and optimized for search engines.
- Content (text & photos) $40-$400
Content as it's referred to includes all of the text and photos that appear on the website. Typically, the content comes from the client. After all, who knows their business best. Once the content is optimized for search, relative photos (either stock or original) are used to enhance the page.
- eCommerce (optional) $2,000+
eCommerce is the ability to sell things online. We're the only Verified WooExpert in Arizona and use the WooCommerce platform exclusively. eCommerce development takes into consideration the amount of products, how they're shipped, taxed, how orders are tracked, and how they're paid for.
- Website Licenses, Maintenance & Updates $500+/yr
Licenses for websites can also vary depending on how many plugins and extensions are used. We try to keep the number of plugins and extensions to a minimum while still meeting the requirements. Maintenance and Updates should be done on a regular basis and we strongly recommend our WordPress and WooCommerce Care Plans to do that.