Website Review & Mini-Audit
- Infrastructure Review: A general overview of the current infrastructure environment, including domain name, DNS, hosting, content delivery network (CDN), email and security
- Website Performance: Load Tests: During load testing, we put strain on the environment to ensure reliability and redundancy. Speed Tests: We run speed tests from multiple sources and we aggregate the results to provide a real-world scenario of the website’s performance
- Domain Overview & Marketing Position: A general overview of the website’s digital footprint, including initial competition analysis. We report on organic search, paid search, backlinks and display advertising.
- WordPress: A general overview of the current state of the WordPress instance, including theme(s), plugins, settings, optimization, versions, server environment, PHP version and settings, MySQL version, database statistical overview, security overview, scheduled actions (crons) and bloat/overhead
- WooCommerce: A general overview of the current state of the WooCommerce instance, including theme(s), extensions, settings, optimization, server environment, database statistical overview, product overview, post-meta overview, security overview, scheduled actions (crons) and bloat/overhead
- Observations & Suggestions: Based on our analysis of the results, we provide a non-biased, honest opinion of the current state of the website and suggest priority items for consideration
- Presentation: We will provide you with a PDF of our report and schedule time via zoom to review our findings
Typical turnaround: 5-7 business days once scheduled.