Route Premium Shipping Protection & Visual Tracking™
Route is the premier post-purchase experience solution for online retailers. Through dynamic visual tracking, premium order protection and one-click claim resolution, retailers can now deliver an end-to-end post-purchase experience that delights customers and turns them into lifelong advocates.
Why do brands choose Route?
- Turn customers into lifelong advocates
- Minimize losses; boost revenue
- Increase customer confidence
- Decrease the cost of customer service
Route Integrates Seamlessly with WooCommerce
Route offers a connected suite of post-purchase solutions for online retailers. With Route, merchants can optimize their post-purchase experience, increase customer lifetime value, and differentiate their brand by offering customers:
- Package tracking built for the needs of modern consumers.
- Order protection against loss, theft, or damage.
- Genuine customer engagement from purchase to delivery.
With these solutions, Route transforms the post-purchase journey from an undervalued afterthought into a loyalty-generating customer experience.
The Benefits of Route
Don’t leave the last mile of your customer experience to chance in the hands of third-party carriers. By adding Route’s post-purchase solutions to the customer experience, online merchants:
- Take control of the brand experience from checkout to delivery.
- Increase conversion, loyalty, and customer retention.
- Reduce support costs, claims resolution time, and frustration.
- Give customers confidence and peace of mind at checkout.
- Get valuable insights into claims filed by customers.
Route Package Tracking
When Route is installed, Track is implemented automatically for free. Your store will instantly have the ability to bring package tracking to life with immersive web and mobile experiences for customers who use the Route app, even if they didn’t purchase protection.
With Track, merchants can customize their unique brand profile and add branded content to shipping notifications (coming soon!). It’s a direct path to increase customer engagement, meet modern expectations, and keep shoppers informed as their purchases go from warehouse to doorstep.
Route Package Protection
Once Route is installed on your store, customers will be able to add package protection against loss, theft, and damage right on the checkout page.
Protection is free for merchants and costs customers up to 2% of their cart total (with a minimum of $.98) when they opt in.
Should an issue arise, customers can quickly file claims through a link sent via email or directly in the Route app. Once a claim is submitted, Route jumps into action. Based on the merchant’s preference, Route will either refund the purchase or reorder the same products for the customers—ultimately creating a second sale for the merchant.
Customer claims are swiftly resolved while merchants save time and retain more revenue.