Measurable, Google Compliant SEO Services That Deliver Predictable Results.
Search engines focus on delivering high-quality useful content, while also gauging the experience that websites offer for their users.
Google is always making adjustments to its algorithms, calculating hundreds of ranking factors (both on-site & off-site) while indexing your website, to create the best experience for its users. It’s important to always improve in this area if you want to maintain and increase your rankings for competitive search terms on popular search engines.
If you still are curious about what Search Engine Optimization can do for your company, or don’t fully understand how more showing up for more terms in Google might look like for your business, schedule a phone call and we will give you the breakdown on how our SEO Performance Plans can create value for you and your organization.
If your website is responsible for regularly bringing in heavy amounts of leads and sales, it’s in your best interest to have a professional Digital Marketing Specialist examine your website, find improvements and opportunities as they continually work with you to create high-quality content and backlinks.
Finding the right keywords for your company to optimize for is the first step to each of the Search Engine Optimization Packages we offer. We also do a content strategy and technical SEO for each website beyond initial project setup. After that, how aggressively you want to go after 1st-page rankings and how competitive your industry is should guide you to which level you should choose.
We create content that is focused on targeting and tone – and our process aims to draw in qualified buyers and create rapport with clients over time, which influences more sales.
You won’t have to wait 2 years to see ROI with our SEO Performance Plans. Because of our proven planning and optimization processes, you’ll see positive search engine activity in as little as 2-3 months, and begin to realize undeniable ROI within 7-12 months.
Our efforts are 100% focused on increasing your revenue, and we observe a fiduciary duty to your organization.
The Key Elements Of Our SEO Strategy Starts With A Website Review & SEO Assessment.
An SEO audit is the process of analyzing how well your web presence relates to best practices – it is the first step to creating an implementation plan that will have measurable results. It includes a critical analysis from the ground up: from design infrastructure & content, to link profile & brand strength.
What an SEO Audit Should Be:
First and foremost, an audit should be comprehensive. It should cover both structural and content components affecting your SEO visibility. It should provide a “big picture” view of what is happening in your current state. Any missing pieces could result in unnecessary or improper recommendations.
- Your audit should be easy to understand. As a business owner, you should be able to connect the dots as to how SEO issues are affecting your online priorities, goals or revenue. Any and all recommendations should clearly ladder up to your overarching business objectives.
- Your SEO audit recommendations should also be actionable. There should be a clear path to completion; prioritized with projected impact and effort associated with each recommendation. The output of any SEO audit should accurately convey an easy-to-follow roadmap.
What an SEO Audit Should Not Be:
- An SEO audit should not be rushed. It simply takes time to uncover root causes of the issues affecting your online health. Depending on the size of your site, a proper audit can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks to complete. Due diligence is required when making major changes to any website, and an SEO specialist must conduct a thorough investigation to make accurate, impactful recommendations.
- An SEO audit should not be “one size fits all”. While some technical elements are required for all websites, a situational analysis should be performed at the outset of an SEO audit to hone in on areas of focus for that site.
- How many 301 (moved permanently) are found on the site?
- How many 302 (moved temporarily) are found on the site?
- How many 401s?
- How many 403s?
- How many 404s?
- How many 5xx?
What Is Analyzed in our SEO Audit:
While SEO audits may vary slightly, each one should analyze basic technical SEO “table stakes” such as sitemaps, server errors, and metadata. At a high level, an audit should cover accessibility, indexation, and optimization.
Our experts will analyze hundreds of different SEO elements across the following categories:
- Technical Audit
- Indexation analysis
- Status Codes
- Page Speed
- URL Structure
- XML Sitemap
- Canonical Tags
- Legacy Domain Issues
- Off-page Analysis
- Mobile SEO analysis
- International SEO analysis
- On-Page Audit
- Site Content Structure
- Keyword Research
- Page Copy Theme Analysis
- Keyword Use
- Meta Data Analysis (Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, Heading Tags)
- User Experience
- Images & Video
- Internal Linking & HTML Sitemap
- Server Log Audit
- Crawl Budget Analysis
- User Agent Analysis
The information captured during the auditing process allows our team to make accurate, impactful recommendations for your specific website and situation.
What to Expect During and After and SEO Audit
As previously mentioned, an SEO audit can take anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks. During this time an SEO specialist from our team is analyzing and uncovering SEO opportunities on your website. Weekly or bi-weekly check-ins keep you and your team in the loop as to the progress.
In any given website SEO audit, there are a few low-hanging opportunities discovered. When these types of insights are unearthed, our team will pass them along right away. This provides an opportunity to recover visibility while the remainder of the audit is being carried out.
After the audit has been completed, you’ll be invited to join our presentation in which your SEO specialist will walk through the findings and recommendations with you. We’ll provide you with a roadmap to completion so you know what to expect and when to expect it. You will also receive customized website health analysis.
Why It’s Important to Audit Your Website on a Regular Basis
Your website is the “hub” of your online brand. It’s important to have regular checkups to ensure everything is in order. It’s also important to note that your website is a living digital property, it’s typically not stagnant for long periods of time. In any given year, content is added and/or removed from your site. This is the reason that your website should be reviewed for SEO on a regular basis. We recommend that websites be reviewed at a minimum of once per year.
There are other parts of SEO which you should pay attention to after your initial SEO Review to make sure you stay competitive. After all, the technical foundation isn’t the end of the road for SEO success. It’s important to pay attention to your competition’s SEO activity, keep an eye on the newest search engine best practices, algorithm updates, and maintain local SEO best practices if your business depends on customers physically visiting your location.
These are some elements of a successful SEO strategy and should be a corollary to your SEO review and ongoing SEO maintenance.
Our SEO Audit/Strategy Also Includes The Following Key Elements
- SEO Competitor Analysis: We conduct an exhaustive study of competitors in order to identify new link building & marketing opportunities.
- Extensive Keyword Research: As the most important step in SEO, our in-depth keyword research focuses on “conversion keywords” that bring leads.
- Detailed Back-link Audit: We look at ALL links generated for a website in order to determine their value and remove “spammy” and toxic links.
- Content Creation & Marketing: High-quality SEO optimized content (articles, blogs, press releases, social media posts & guest posts) that establishes and enhances your ranking on Google, Bing and other search engines.
- Link-building Services: We help to build links on authoritative sites and encourage them to link to your website, leveraging their credibility, “Domain Authority” to improve SEO.
- Business Profile Listings: These are influential, industry-based directories that every business should target to gain traction; especially for local SEO.
- Video/Infographics: Give your content an engaging twist! Our designers and video editors craft promotional infographics and videos that get more conversions.
- Community Management: We help control the narrative around your brand, creating a buzz on important and relevant platforms that keep your targeted audience engaged.
Let our SEO experts boost your rankings! Our monthly SEO fees start at $500. When you request a quote, we’ll review your website and recommend a plan of action based on the size of your website, your industry and the strength of your competition.