Give Your Brand the Competitive Advantage it Deserves
We take the “Smoke & Mirrors” out of digital marketing by implementing proven strategies that translate into more conversions leading to higher sales.
But first – let’s clear up the confusion of what digital marketing actually is and what it actually does.
- Digital marketing is all about your digital footprint and giving your brand top-of-mind recognition when your customers (or potential customers) are ready to act.
- It’s much more than clicks, downloads and vanity metrics.
- Digital marketing, also known as online marketing, refers to advertising delivered through digital channels to promote brands and connect potential customers using the internet and other forms of digital communication such as:
- Search engines
- Social media
- Mobile apps
- Text messaging
- Web-based advertising
We're a Certified Google Partner
Look for the Badge! The Google Partner Badge indicates a company is a certified Google Partner.
So – What’s The Big Deal About Being A Certified Google Partner?
- When you are shaping your digital marketing strategy, you want to work with a company that fully understands the options that are available. After all, you want to see awesome results with your campaigns. When you partner with a digital marketing company that is a certified Google Partner, you get the best of the best.
- Google Partner companies have passed Google product certification exams, and they stay up-to-date with the latest product information and enhancements.
- A Google Partner can be certified in numerous types of advertising including search, mobile, video, shopping, and display.
Knowledge Is Power!
eCreations takes the time to fully understand your business goals, marketing strategies, and sales objectives so that we can represent your brand accurately and target the desired customer base to get measurable results.
- Knowledge is the key to results. We learn. We research. We research some more.
- We unlock the potential of your online presence by building brand awareness and shaping public perceptions.
- We assist you with expanding your digital footprint, which is an essential step towards maintaining your online reputation.
- A digital footprint should help you build a positive online reputation by increasing visibility & building trust. Your digital imprint makes it easy for potential customers to find you and the products or services you offer. Statistics show that 55% of people will look online for reviews and recommendations before purchasing anything. Thus, having a large and accurate digital footprint increases your visibility to potential customers.
- Positive digital footprints allow you to create an online identity with which people can interact, allowing them to learn more about your business and gain trust. The more valuable content people can find about your brand, the more trustworthy you become.
- If a potential customer searches for you online and finds no social media or web presence, they won’t be able to get a good sense of your company. That makes it increasingly difficult to initiate any business discussions with you. In fact these days, no digital presence at all is even likely to appear suspicious.
“Spirited Dialogue Creates Better Cultures & Superior Results”
Our ultimate goal is to assist you with making informed decisions that optimize your digital marketing efforts and improve your conversions. We help take the guesswork out of your marketing strategy by understanding the data that makes your customers convert. Without data analysis – there is no strategy…period.
- We start by scheduling a virtual meeting to discuss your goals and brainstorm to develop engaging content ideas.
- We’ll ask questions that provide us with a valuable understanding of your company culture as well as your customers’ personas.
- eCreations will perform a digital marketing analysis that will unlock data-driven insights and identify opportunities to optimize your digital footprint along with customer experiences.
- A thorough digital marketing analysis helps us to identify how each of your marketing initiatives (e.g., social media vs. blogging vs. email marketing) stack up against one another, determine the true ROI of those activities, and understand how well they’re achieving your business goals.
- We believe in full and complete transparency, which is why we request regularly scheduled check-ins with our clients. We believe in keeping our clients in the loop and informed of our progress and current status of the project. We also like to use this time to discuss potential new campaigns, as well as to review our performance since the last call.
Proven Digital Marketing Techniques
Our goal is to deliver creative experiences and marketing strategies that engage your ideal audience.
When it comes to digital marketing, well-planned is well-executed. Marketers who actively plan marketing programs get 356% more returns than those who don’t…those are the facts. Digital marketing is not for the faint of heart. It takes considerable knowledge, expertise and understanding of how your customers are connecting with your products, services and your brand.
We start by deeply understanding your customers. No digital marketing strategy will be effective if you don’t first have a clear understanding of who buys your products or services and why they buy it.
Our team of digital experts dig deep and explore various demographics in order to understand what your customers want to buy and what they’re concerned with culturally, socially, and politically.
There is not a perfect “one-size-fits-all” digital marketing strategy that is ideal for every client. eCreations employs an integrated approach that uses a variety of strategies including:
- Defining the channels that fit your key demographics.
- Speaking your customers’ language, considering that “language” isn’t just words.
- Understanding your customers pain-points and how to switch on emotions.
- Creating useful personas for each of your demographics to help you visualize their lives and predict buying patterns.
- Being culturally aware.
- Focusing on action-oriented experiences and results rather than the product itself.
- Using well-developed automation tools for highly detailed segmentation and targeting.
eCreations stands ready to help you evaluate your existing efforts through comprehensive reviews and guide you toward the best digital marketing strategy for your business. Let’s talk about how we can help you! Schedule your consultation now.
eCreations Digital Marketing Services
Strategies that work.
Go beyond the confines of traditional web design & development solutions with eCreations: from concept to launch, we build digital footprints right—the first time.
We’re more than platforms, plugins, and themes. We’re a performance-centered agency that cares about your success. We approach every project with a unique performance mindset, crafting customized digital experiences that captivate your customers and your team.
If you’re looking for a “plug-and-play” developer, we’re probably not your best choice. If, however, you are searching for an expert development team that is atypical, experienced, objective focused, and in the USA, then don’t look past our team of experts that aren’t just great at what they do, they possess skills and knowledge that out-of-the-box developers do not and they use those abilities to achieve success for every client we serve.
- We build sites as unique as your brand from the ground up using customized responsive designs that drive conversions.
- We optimize the sites we build and include search engine optimization (SEO), social media tracking and marketing automation tools to create a more powerful & robust solution.
- WordPress is the world’s most popular and powerful Content Management System for creating and managing a website. WooCommerce is the world’s most popular eCommerce platform. Why not benefit from both?
We are a Platinum WooCommerce expert located in Arizona. We are 1 of 17 in the United States and 1 of 34 worldwide. We live and breathe WooCommerce! We’re experts in WooCommerce…period. Not Magento, not BigCommerce and not Shopify. Expertise is what separates the amateurs from the true masters.
- WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce platform on the web – powering over 28% of all online stores! Rest assured – you’re in fantastic company.
- There are hundreds (if not thousands) of free and paid WooCommerce extensions available that span just about all the technical and logical requirements one could ever think of. Based on the homework we’ve done, we’re one of the very few WooExperts who’ve worked with most of them. Even if there’s not an extension that quite fits the bill, don’t worry – we’ll create a custom one to meet your needs!
- We have the experience to make your online storefront shine and produce revenue, but let’s not forget about the “not-so-traditional” websites that have products to showcase, but we need to get the viewer in touch with the company and/or their representative. We’ve used WooCommerce to manage products without any type of transactional eCommerce, making it easier for the website administrator to manage new products, new lines, product documents, comparisons… you name it!
Measurable, Google Compliant SEO Services That Deliver Predictable Results
Search engine optimization, better known as SEO, should be a requirement of any digital strategy. SEO is the process of using keywords and phrases related to your business that your ideal audience is searching for. It plays an important role at every stage of the buying funnel, from initial research to decision making. To emphasize its importance, in 2022 roughly 89% of B2B users used search during their research, and very few made it to the second page of search results. Why? Searches usually can find an answer or solution to the problem they are trying to solve on the first page, which is why both ranking for key terms and standing out from the crowd is critical. No matter what cocktail of digital strategies you’re mixing, SEO is a key non-negotiable ingredient!
SEO is made up of multiple elements, and knowing what they are and how they work is key to understanding why SEO is critical for all digital strategies. In short, SEO is crucial because it makes your website more visible, and that means more traffic and more opportunities to convert prospects into customers.
SEO is also a valuable tool for brand awareness, building relationships with your prospects, and positioning yourself as an authoritative and trustworthy expert. So, click here for everything you need to know about SEO and why it’s vital to succeed in today’s digital world.
Tired of settling for less than average results? We’ll develop a comprehensive Pay-Per Click (PPC) strategy that will grow your business. We are so confident in our ability to deliver results, we will guarantee a minimum return on investment of 2 to 1.
Strategizing, implementing and managing paid search, shopping and display campaigns on Google or Microsoft platforms is not for inexperienced, self proclaimed PPC experts. PPC is complex. One size fits no one exceptionally well, which is why our approach to PPC is unique to each client, their individual goals and their bottom line.
Get the facts today by scheduling a complimentary consultation with a PPC expert.
Content marketing is a strategic approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and ultimately to drive profitable customer action.
Our goal is to deliver creative experiences and marketing strategies that engage your ideal audience. We accomplish this in part through our thoughtful and intelligently written social media content.
When your social media campaigns are managed strategically, it drives new growth and brand awareness. This, in turn helps convert clicks into customers. As we grow your audience, we’ll also manage your online community, allowing us to put our proverbial fingers on the pulse of your audience and discover new trends and hidden insights that will enable us to develop even more Data Science.
One of the major things that sets us apart from our competition is how we incorporate hard data and analytics into the social media marketing strategies that we create for our clients. We take the data our clients give us as well as the information that we collect from various sources, analyze it and act on it.
We have experience working with clients in various industries. Our process remains true to our core marketing principles. We’ll assist with social media strategy, implementation and program improvement. As companies continue to integrate social marketing campaigns into their larger social marketing strategies, having access to consulting and direction along the way is critical.
Social Marketing solutions and Social Media Management services are available on a retainer basis and can be integrated with other programs for advertising or SEO. We also offer Social Media Planning and Consulting services based on the engagement and projected time to reach your goals.
eCreations is a Constant Contact Certified Partner and Solutions Provider. Our preferred email marketing platform, Constant Contact, provides all of the online tools and marketing integrations that are needed to build your brand and grow your business online.
A recent study found that email marketing generated (on average) an ROI of $36 profit for every $1 spent. While that may sound like a nice ROI to have, the problem is that many companies don’t come anywhere near that when they run their own email marketing campaigns. Why is that? There are many factors that include the content of the email, the subject line, the offer, the quality of your email list, and most importantly—the delivery rate.
88% of consumers perform online research before making a purchase.
Few things are more important than your brand’s online reputation. It builds trust with customers, employees, vendors, investors and the general public. As a result, you can grow your business more effectively and deliver a better ROI. The best way to maintain your brand’s image is through online reputation management.
eCreations will review, recommends and implements strategies that enable you to gather feedback from your customers about their experience with your product or service and display their opinions publicly on your website, Google, Microsoft, Yelp and more. You can then use this to increase customer trust, improve conversions, and boost sales. We will show you how to guide your customers to leave Google Reviews and more.