Expert-Level WordPress/WooCommerce Developer
As a Platinum certified WooCommerce expert in Arizona, eCreations is a full-service digital agency in Phoenix serving a robust client portfolio for 25 years and counting.
This is not your typical WordPress/WooCommerce position. We make both platforms do things they were never intended to do.
You should have at least 5 years of experience and a solid understanding of the WordPress theme structure, WordPress template hierarchy and the WooCommerce eCommerce platform.
- A true passion for WordPress & WooCommerce
- Ability to self-direct, be proactive and take ownership in tasks & projects.
- Fluent with PHP
- Experience with databases such as MS Access (just kidding) MySQL
- Expert knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce programming (i.e plugins and extensions from scratch)
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Ability to identify issues, plan for resolution, execute the plan and test the execution
- Experience with APIs (XML/RESTful)
- Understanding of KISS and DRY principles
- Able to handle multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities
A typical day might include:
- Extending WordPress & WooCommerce functionality to work with external systems / API
- Refactoring inherited (garbage) code
- Providing input on business decisions and project goals
More about eCreations:
eCreations is the most client-centric, full-service digital agency in Phoenix. Since 1997, we’ve served a wide-range of clients and we’re proud that 93% of our new business comes from referrals. We are a flat organization and hire grown-ups who self-manage and take ownership in their responsibilities.
Our office is located in North Phoenix, near the 101 and I17 freeways. Our full-time eCreators enjoy things like:
- An awesome benefits package for you, your significant other & dependents
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid vacations, paid time-off & paid company holidays
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference.
If you think you’re the right person to join our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, use #ec-wpwoo as the subject and submit a short introduction and your resume for consideration.
- If we’re interested based on your intro and resume, we’ll have you complete a pre-interview questionnaire online.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign an non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- This is a full-time position.
- Though we’d love to see you everyday at our offices in the Deer Valley area – North Phoenix. (23rd Ave & West Parkside Ln.), we’re open to a hybrid-schedule.
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).