Are you looking for a web developer intern position in Phoenix?
We have an opening for an in-house, part-time web developer intern position. If selected, you would work side-by-side with some of the most talented professionals in the industry and learning along the way.
We look for the right people who can bring something extraordinary to our team and mesh with our culture and the “unique dynamic” we have to offer. If you’re that “right person” during your internship period, we’ll extend you a full-time position with awesome benefits!
Required Technical Skills
- Hand-coding the above
- Minimum 6-months with most of the above skills
Qualifications – the perfect candidate must:
- Be able to meet deadlines and complete projects in an efficient manner
- Have the ability to collaborate as a strong member within a team environment
- Go above and beyond
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be at least 21 years old
IMPORTANT: If you are interested in the above position, please send a brief introduction along with your resume and some samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we’re interested based on your intro and resume, we’ll have you complete a pre-interview questionnaire online.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign an non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- This is a full-time in-house position at our offices in the Deer Valley area. (19th Ave & West Parkside Ln.)
- No Remote – No Telecommute.
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).