Are you looking for a long-lasting SEO Specialist Career in Phoenix?
If you want to refer to this position as an Online Marketing Manager, Online Strategist, Digital Marketing Strategist, or something else that includes those “buzzwords” that’s up to you, but we have an immediate opening for an experienced SEO specialist to join our established and growing company. If chosen, you would be responsible for:
- Promoting a variety of websites (in a variety of industries) through online marketing, white-hat SEM and link building
- Working with clients to define objectives, prepare and efficiently execute a plan for success
- Work as part of a team to manage clients’ online reputations and social media/blog posts
- Research and prepare competition reports and keyword analysis
- Monitor, maintain and manage progress
- Experience with white-hat on-page SEO
- Experience with off-page SEO
- PPC Setup and Management
- Able to provide proven examples of your direct efforts
- Proficient and experienced with Internet analytic applications, being able to analyze reports, communicate findings and suggest action plans
- An outgoing, entrepreneurial spirit with awesome people skills
- Search Engine certification(s) a huge plus!
- Minimum 4 years with all the above skills
Qualifications – the perfect candidate must:
- Be able to self-direct and handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Be able to meet deadlines and complete projects in an efficient manner
- Have the ability to collaborate as a strong member within a team environment
- Have excellent communication, planning, organizational and time-management skills
- Go above and beyond
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A casual atmosphere in a non-cubicle environment
- Competitive salary
- Health care reimbursement plan
- Paid vacations & company holidays
- Professional training & development
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference
IMPORTANT: If you are interested in the above position, please send a brief introduction along with your resume, some samples of your work and your salary requirements (a range is fine) to email@example.com. Applicants must include #eCsearch in their subject lines to be considered for this role.
- If we’re interested based on your intro and resume, we’ll have you complete a pre-interview questionnaire online.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign an non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- This is a full-time position. Our offices are in the Deer Valley area. (23rdAve & West Parkside Ln.)
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).