Looking for a part-time & rewarding administrative support role in North Phoenix?
We have an immediate, part-time opening for an in-office assistant that will also assist our web development team with website administration. While the hours are flexible, we’re ideally looking for someone 3 or 4 days per week from 9am to 3pm.
eCreations is an established full-service digital agency in North Phoenix (Deer Valley) serving a robust client portfolio for more than 24 years. We’re growing (again!) and we’re looking for a multi-talented, ready to hit the ground running assistant who can thrive as an integral part of our team.
We’d love to have you on our team if:
- you love a small team environment
- you can professionally answer phones and greet guests
- you have strong written and verbal skills
- you can self-manage your day
- you like to contribute to a true team environment by going above and beyond
- you’re proficient with Word and Excel
- you’re a detail-oriented person
- you’re a critical thinker
As our Assistant, some of your responsibilities would be:
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting guests & clients
- General clerical work (i.e. reporting, presentations, meeting prep, filing and data entry)
- Website Administration
- Making text & photo updates for our clients’ websites using WordPress & WooCommerce (don’t worry – we’ll train you)
- Assisting with data entry and validation
- Performing scheduled updates to WordPress, WooCommerce, plug-ins and extensions (don’t worry – we’ll train you)
- Quality-checking, spell-checking and testing website functionality
- Contribute to the team’s efficiency:
- Triage phone calls
- Manage calendars and meetings
- Handle and route client requests
Bonus Points for:
- WordPress usage/experience
- WooCommerce usage/experience
- JIRA usage/experience
- SEO/SEM/Social experience
- Up to $20.00 per hour based on experience.
Our office is located in North Phoenix and is easily accessible, located just off the 101 and I17 freeways. While this position is part-time, it might have the possibility of becoming a full-time opportunity.
All “eCreators” enjoy:
- A casual, relaxed, non-corporate atmosphere in a non-cubicle environment
- Work – Life Balance (no… seriously – it’s really important to us)
- Our comprehensive WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Program (provided by our insurance carrier), provides employees with confidential, personal and web-based support on a variety of important and relevant topics – from stress management, dependent/elder care, nutrition and fitness – to legal and financial issues.
- Ongoing training & development
- Weekly paychecks (yep… you read that right!)
- Company events & perks (in the past, we rented the pool suite at the Diamondbacks’ game, did escape rooms, went bowling, and other fun stuff!)
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference. Your voice will be heard!
As a full-time eCreator, we offer an incredible benefits package, such as:
- Awesome benefits package including health, dental and vision and more (for both you and your significant other & dependents)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid vacations, paid time off & paid company holidays
We don’t believe in things that other agencies do – like turnover and burnout. We take pride in our culture, and we expect excellence.
If this sounds like you’re a fit, we encourage you to use submit your resume on this page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Please use the subject of #eC-ASSIST.
- If we’re interested based on your intro and resume, we may have you complete a pre-interview questionnaire online.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign an non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- This is a part-time in-house position at our offices in the Deer Valley area. (23rd Ave & West Parkside Ln.)
- No Remote – No Telecommute.
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).