We are looking for an in-house, qualified Digital Project Manager to join our growing team. We’re expecting you to be a tech-savvy, “get-it-done” professional with an in-depth understanding of how web-based technologies help our clients, and us achieve business goals.
You should be a critical thinker, methodical and have excellent time management skills with the ability to wear multiple hats and organize competing priorities. As our Digital Project Manager, you should use clear and concise communication skills to effectively collaborate with various individuals, teams and stakeholders.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
Our Digital Project Manger’s Responsibilities Include:
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Assist scoping the project requirements and acceptance criteria
- Develop, create, manage and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop, implement and manage successful digital projects
- Collaborate with clients as their primary point of contact
- Deliver projects on time while ensuring quality standards are met
- Highlight and present any risks or deficiencies to stakeholders and act to proactively resolve issues
We Need our Digital Project Manager to have:
- 3 to 5 years of proven, hands-on experience as a Digital Project Manager
- An intimate working knowledge with JIRA, Confluence, and other project management tools
- A technical background with the ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication and team management skills
We’re Giving Bonus Points for:
- Familiarity with WordPress and WooCommerce
More about eCreations:
eCreations is the most client-centric, full-service digital agency in Phoenix. Since 1997, we’ve served a wide-range of clients and we’re proud that 93% of our new business comes from referrals.
Our office is located in North Phoenix, near the 101 and I17 freeways. Our full-time eCreators enjoy things like:
- An awesome benefits package for you, your significant other & dependents
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid vacations, paid time-off & paid company holidays
- Ongoing training & development
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference.
If you think you’re the right person to join our team, please email email@example.com, use #ec-dpm as the subject and submit a short introduction and your resume for consideration.
- If we’re interested based on your intro and resume, we’ll have you complete a pre-interview questionnaire online.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign an non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- This is a full-time in-house position at our offices in the Deer Valley area – North Phoenix. (23rd Ave & West Parkside Ln.)
- No Remote – No Telecommute.
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).