Are you looking for a long-lasting Digital Design career in Phoenix?
We are seeking an in-office Digital Designer to join our established and growing team. If chosen, you will be designing custom and killer digital marketing assets including custom website wireframes, storyboards, site concepts and display ads for a wide range of clients in a variety of industries.
We don’t believe in turnover, so we look for the right people who can bring something extraordinary to our team and mesh with our culture and the “unique dynamic” we have to offer. That’s one of the reasons our hiring process is a bit more involved than other firms. We want our team members to enjoy coming to the office and we help them make the most out of their Internet career in Phoenix – after all, Phoenix is our home and we’ll be spending time together. Are you the right person to join our awesome team?
Our Digital Designer will be responsible for:
- Applying knowledge of user-centered design methods, site interaction and UX best practices to support our clients’ digital goals
- Collaborating with stakeholders and development teams on requirements to create compelling digital assets from wireframes to approved concepts to over-performing display ads
- Designing, creating and modifying the user experience and interface for a variety of websites we work with (A/B testing)
- Designing landing pages within previously set constraints
- Designing compelling visual/display ads for a variety of platforms
- Keeping up-to-date with digital developments and trends
Qualifications – the perfect candidate must:
- Be an expert in digital design – tailoring the user experience into a compelling design
- Be at an expert level with Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe XD. If you work better in a similar environment (i.e. Sketch), that’s cool too!
- Have knowledge of IAB standards (past, current and future)
- Have knowledge of Social Media Size Requirements (per platform)
- Have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Pay strong attention to detail
- Be able to self-direct and handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Be able to meet deadlines and complete projects in an efficient manner
- Have the ability to collaborate as a strong member within a team environment
- Have excellent communication, planning, organizational and time-management skills
Bonus Points for:
- Automation/Batch Processes
- Knowledge of the AdRoll platform & requirements
- Knowledge of the Unbounce platform & requirements
- Knowledge and the ability to custom create Constant Contact emails
- Knowledge and the ability to create email campaigns using the Active Campaign platform
- A casual, relaxed, non-corporate atmosphere in a non-cubicle environment
- Competitive salary
- A work-life balance! Yep – you read that right!
- Awesome benefits package including health, dental and vision and more (for both you and your significant other & dependents)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid vacations, paid time off & paid company holidays
- Professional training & development
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference
I’M THE PERFECT FIT – I WANT TO BE AN ECREATOR!
Awesome! If you’re interested in the above position, please send a brief introduction along with:
- Your resume
- A link to your digital portfolio
- Salary requirements (a range is fine)
Please send to email@example.com. In the email subject, please include “#eC-DesignsThatWork”. Only emails received with this subject line will be considered and only candidates with a digital portfolio will be reviewed.
- If we’re interested based on your intro and resume, we’ll have you complete a pre-interview questionnaire online.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign an non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- This is a full-time in-house position at our offices in the Deer Valley area. (23rd Ave & West Parkside Ln.)
- No Remote – No Telecommute.
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).