Want to be an eCreator?
We’re always looking for great talent that shares our dedication to technology, service, and results. If you’re looking for a lasting Internet career in Phoenix and not just a job, check out our available positions listed below to get the ball rolling. We don’t like turnover, so we look for the right people who can bring something extraordinary to our team and mesh with our culture and the “unique dynamic” we have to offer. That’s one of the reasons our hiring process is a bit more involved than other firms. Our expectations are high, but those expectations come with awesome perks! We want our team members to enjoy coming to the office and we help them make the most out of their Internet career in Phoenix – after all, Phoenix is our home and we’ll be spending time together. Are you the right person to join our awesome team?
You have one chance to make a great first impression, so get noticed!
- If you’re interested in a design position – be creative.
- If you’re in sales – sell us.
- If you dream in code – share the dream.
Here’s how our hiring process works, briefly:
- From our career postings, we include a hashtag and specific instructions along with a link (or some other creative way to get to the questionnaire).
- Interested candidates answer some questions as well as upload their resume.
- We review the information along with the uploaded resume and if interested, we’ll reach out via email and/or phone call.
- If an in-office interview is scheduled, you’ll be given a technical/skills test in our office.
Ready? Let’s get to work!
Available In-Office Positions:
What eCreations offers:
- Better-Than Competitive Salary
- Awesome benefits package including health, dental and vision and more (for both you and your significant other & dependents)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Work – Life Balance (no… seriously – it’s really important to us)
- Paid vacations, paid time off & paid company holidays
- Our comprehensive WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Program (provided through our insurance carrier), provides employees with confidential, personal and web-based support on a variety of important and relevant topics – from stress management, dependent/elder care, nutrition and fitness – to legal and financial issues.
- Ongoing training & development
- Weekly paychecks (yep… you read that right!)
- Quarterly team events
- A open-door culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference. Your opinion matters and your voice will be heard!
eCreations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).